Oh la la...because us girls are always lookn' for a totally chic new way to totally flaunt it...why not fab yourself up with the marble mani! The marble manicure is a totally fab way to glam up your nails...get your glitz on with cute colours and funky designs! Your nails will look beyond amazing...here is how to do the marble mani.....
How To Do Your Own Marble Manicure
What You’ll Need:
-A Styrofoam cup
-A few different bottles of nail polish
*Before you start remember this is a time consuming manicure so make sure you have at least 20 minuets to complete your nails.
1. Fill a Styrofoam cup with warm water and set aside.
2. Paint your nails with a base coat and leave to dry.
3. When your nails are dry take some tape and put it around your nail bed so only your nails are uncovered, this will help latter so you don’t get nail polish on your skin!
4. Drop a bit of nail polish into the Styrofoam cup and continue dropping nail polish in the water with different colours, you should be making a bulls eye shape.
5. Use a toothpick to create an interesting design with the nail polish!
6. Carefully dip your nail in the water, use the toothpick to remove the excess nail polish from around your nail.
7. Remove your nail from the water. When the polish is dry peel off the tape.
8. Repeat this process for all 10 nails, it is time consuming but it is definitely worth it, your nails look fabulous after!